Tuesday, July 3, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap she had to know our mother and

Dealing with the rich and powerful is certainly indispensable Suka's family background, should know.
, although T-country men to look for a woman is not a big deal, but my father was afraid of his wife had, because she is a princess of the T States took office king, her parents forces behind so much, my father never to defy her, but the princess is not the kind of evil witch in the fairy tale, her heart is still good, in fact, she had to know our mother and, occasionally a few occasions to see us, nor how with we make life difficult, but even so, his father never dared to give too much attention of our mother and I grew up, almost every month only to see his father again.
I grew up, although his father never care about me, but as the patriarch of a large family, he was my request is still very strict, Tana Sugan family, there are a lot of house rules, some very harsh. I have been to figure out. I said to my mother, why they never put me as a family formal, but also to comply with these strict house rules, I feel suffocated in this family, I want to get out, so my mother told me, Sana Ti, my children, to country Z.
Star Yao, I forgot to tell you that right, in fact, my mother is a Z people do you see me,fake oakleys, I inherited the mother more, looks completely is a Z people. So I went to country Z the use of my family just a little bit of the right to fabricate a false life experience,oakley sunglasses for cheap, and soon to be excavated, signed the contract, so I became an ordinary artist, then met you, with dreams and life pursuit of the goal, I was so happy!
However, did not last long ah, a few months ago, the family, a few old fool suddenly come to his father, they do not know where to hear, just like my father said, even though I am only a concubine's child, but after all Tana Sugan family on the outside when the artist, the spotlight is simply a disgrace the face of the family, they want me to come back soon, even if only in the family to be a vase, but also does not allow me to do what you want out of thing.
Can be imagined ah, my father, then a cowardly nature, how will the children to a small favored contrary to the meaning of family elders. So I tried to be brief so that, be sure to be back in six months to the family, but then, I am afraid, will not have freedom.
Oh, in fact, a never know what the child is happy, and then returned to the cage, it is only this way, no big deal, but star Yao does not fit you, I watch you every day beautiful a day than the famous one day, I am afraid, afraid of me back to the State of the T, never see you again, for fear you will be robbed, I must not be reconciled, I Suka fancy. how to give other people Star Yao, I made a very despicable decision, I would rather have you, and then destroy you, do not want to someday see you become someone else's woman.
Two months ago, a Xinjiang suddenly find on my said to be the provider and I

No comments:

Post a Comment